2019 ABA Business Bootcamp
Join TxABA and the Behavior Analysis Leadership Council (BALC) for a dynamic workshop aimed at providing ABA business owners with tools to elevate their skills in the areas of operational expertise, financial management, HIPAA compliance, staff recruitment and retension, and more!
Date: October 11, 2019. 9am-5pm
Price: $225 (August 26 - September 1), $250 after September 1.
Registration will be capped at 200 people.
CEUs: 6 BACB CEUs are included in the registration price
Location: Royal Sonesta Hotel. 2222 West Loop S., Houston, TX, 77027
Speakers and Schedule
Bootcamp Details Document: You can find a full description of the presentations, speaker biographies, and other conference details in this document.
|Registration and Breakfast||8:00am - 9:00am||Outside of Discovery A|
Sarah E. Trautman, MA, BCBA, LBA
|Tired of Turnover? Strategies to Recruit and Retain Quality Staff.||9:00am - 10:30am||Discovery A|
Suzanne Letso, MA, BCBA, LBA
Infrastructure Essentials: How to Ensure Your Operations Support Your Services.
|10:30am - 11:30am||Discovery A|
Lindsey Smith, MS, BCBA
|How to Make HIPAA & Compliance a Priority in Your Business||11:30am - 12:30pm||Discovery A|
|Lunch||12:30pm - 1:30pm||Discovery B|
Ryan O'Donnell, MS, BCBA
|Leveraging Social Media to Expand Your Impact||1:30pm - 3:00pm||Discovery A|
|All Bootcamp Presenters||Panel Event: Join us for a 1-hour open Q&A including all Bootcamp presenters.||3:00pm - 4:00pm||Discovery A|
Networking Happy Hour
|4:00pm - 5:00pm||Axis Lounge
(Royal Sonesta Bar)
- In order to register for this event, you must have a free account on TxABA's website.
- If you have an existing account, please use that account to register for the Business Bootcamp.
- If you do not have an account you can create a free account here.
- Once you have your account created, login to TxABA's website by going to https://txaba.org/ and clicking "Login" in the upper right corner.
- To purchase registration, navitage to TxABA's main page (txaba.org) and click "Purchase CEUs and Membership." Alternatively, click on this link.
- Add registration to your cart.
- Click the check box next to "Business Bootcamp Registration."
- Check the box to confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Click "Submit."
- Go to your user profile by clicking on your username in the top right and clicking "Profile."
- Click "checkout"
- An invoice will appear on the left. Click "pay with card" and follow the instructions.
Business Bootcamp Sponsors
TxABA and the BALC would like to thank the following organizations for sponsoring the ABA Business Bootcamp...