The membership cycle begins January 1st and ends December 31st each year. All memberships expire at the end of the calendar year. You may renew your membership for the following year any time after September 1st.
Membership in the Texas Association for Behavior Analysis is available at these levels:
Students - This is a discounted rate for full-time undergraduate and graduate students, residents, and interns. In order to qualify for student membership, prospective members must send verification of full-time student status to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following forms of verification are acceptable:
- A letter or email from a professor who knows the student
- A copy of the student's unofficial transcript
Documents should be on letterhead and/or have a valid signature and must show that you are enrolled currently.
Associate, Supporting, Sustaining - Anyone can join in these categories. Those who register for the annual TxABA Conference will automatically become TxABA associate members.
An applicant for voting membership status must possess the minimum of a Master's degree in Behavior Analysis or a related discipline. The applicant must also meet at least one of the following qualifications:
- Qualification #1: Be a voting member of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI)
- Qualification #2: Be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA, BCaBA, or BCBA-D)
- Qualification #3: Hold a Master’s or Ph.D. degree with a full-time professional commitment to Behavior Analysis as determined by the TxABA Executive Council or a Council-appointed representative
As with student members, voting members must submit verification of their eligibility. Prospective voting members should email one of the forms of verification below to email@example.com. The following forms of verification are acceptable:
- Qualification #1: Your ABAI member certificate displaying your voting member status in ABAI
- Qualification #2: Your BACB ID card verifying a currently valid certification
- Qualification #3: Your professional CV demonstrating your full-time professional commitment to the field of behavior analysis
Never been a member? Create an account to sign up for membership.