The membership cycle begins January 1st and ends December 31st each year. All memberships expire at the end of the calendar year. You may renew your membership for the following year starting August 1. In order to receive the member price for an event you must have paid for membership for the calendar year of the event. For example, if a TxABA member registered for the 2015 conference in 2014, they would need to have paid for 2015 membership in order to receive the member price for the 2015 conference.
- Student Member: Available to individuals enrolled fulltime in an academic, internship, or residency program. TxABA provides several scholarship opportunities to student members. Visit this page for more information.
- Affiliate Member: Available to any interested party.
- Voting Member: Affiliate members who have voting rights within the organization. In order to qualify as a voting member, one must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be a voting member of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI)
- Be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA, BCaBA, or BCBA-D)
- Hold a Master's or Ph.D. degree with a full-time professional commitment to Behavior Analysis as determined by the TxABA EC or a Council-appointed representative
- Supporting Member: Denotes an affiliate or voting member who has provided an additional donation to TxABA.
- Sustaining Member: Denotes an affiliate or voting member who has provided an additional donation to TxABA.
Membership in the Texas Association for Behavior Analysis is available at these levels:
|Member Type||Without Conference Registration||With Conference Registration|
To purchase or renew membership, please click here